Monday 24 June 2019

They moderate almost all of my accounts

Dear friends!
I remind you that they moderate almost all of my accounts.
I do not receive your letters. You do not receive letters from me. This is an ongoing problem.

You can use the Telegram Chat here
https://t.me/Ph_D_Natalia_Petrovskaya


I respond to your emails within 48 hours. If you did not receive an answer from me, it means that I did not receive your letter. More

Thanks to everyone who sends me investment proposals. Continue to send.
I will send you my offers after I leave Chile freely. More

I don't want to live in Russia, USA, Chile
Any attempt to force me live in these countries is violent. More

"We are cosmopolitan! We work for all Humanity!" 
PhD Natalia Petrovskaya and  PhD Igor Bobin
Now with a real passport! More

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

No comments:

Post a Comment