Sunday 30 June 2019

Twitter: Top 11 tweets in June, 2019

1. Will they forbid us to wear diamonds, because they contain 100% carbon?
How far will they get in the fight for a Carbon-Free Future, Carbon-Free World, Zero-Carbon Future?
Be careful what you wish for!  More

2. They in ESRC Centre for Climate Change Economics and Policy, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and Environment, London School of Economics and Political Science, University of Leeds don't know the difference between minerals, metals, rocks, mineral or metal groups. More

3.  We are not customers of US banks: J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., U.S. Bank, Wells Fargo, Schwab Bank and other USA banks. Once again we officially declare that all bank accounts in the USA connected with "our names" should be considered fake and fraudulent. More

4. They (Camborne School of Mines, University of Exeter, University of London, UK) do not know what apatite, thorite, fluorite, brockite occurrence are unpromising for the production of REE More

5. Do American banks continue to pursue me? Once again we officially declare that all bank accounts in the USA connected with "our names" should be considered fake and fraudulent. More

5. No need to teach anyone! For this, you will need centuries of hard work and the abandonment of all your stereotypes and delusions. I think that for you it is almost impossible in the near future. You need to buy a my smart "Mineral Benefication Information System" and let it work. More

6. They blocked me Swiss email PROTONMAIL again? You may not receive me letters from these addresses: benefication@protonmail.ch mineral.modeling@protonmail.com More

7. Letters do not come to the German mail GMX. I do not receive letters. At the same time, those who send me letters receive a letter from my transponder that the letter has been received. But no letters! My letters do not reach other people either. More

8. We have no interests in the USA. I wrote a series of posts about the attitude of the United States to me, but it was all hidden from the news feed in my accounts or marked as “fake” More

9. In connection with the unhealthy interest and aggressive hunting of a number of countries and large companies to my science-intensive products, they put pressure on me and my family More

10. Dear friends! Thanks to everyone who sends me investment proposals. Continue to send. I will send you my offers after I leave Chile freely. More

11.   I wrote the truth on the social network and the next day, the Chilean Prosecutor's Office sent a summons to the prosecutor's office? Coincidence? More

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

No comments:

Post a Comment