Friday 1 March 2019

Twitter: Top 15 tweets in February

1. One asked me: "They found a giant REE deposit at the bottom of the ocean. They write that "That's equivalent to 780 years' worth of yttrium supply, 620 years of europium, 420 years of terbium and 730 years of dysprosium." What is your opinion?" More

2. Who disabled 2 step verification More

3. I’m not interested in positions in universities and companies.... More

4. You can support us here More

5. EQUATION OF COMMINUTION KINETICS WITH DELAY By Ph.D. Igor Bobin, Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya More

6. COMMINUTION KINETICS AND VELOCITY. Second order with delay. Crushing. Grinding. By Ph.D. Igor Bobin More

7. UNIVERSAL EQUATION OF GRINDING KINETICS By Ph.D. Igor Bobin and Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya More

8. UNIVERSAL EQUATION OF COMMINUTION KINETICS (grinding, crushing). By Ph.D Igor Bobin  More

9.  Invester asked: "One invites me to buy a deposit that contains vanadium, rhenium, platinum, paladium, uranium, molybdenum, copper and lead."
I replied: This is a very poor copper-molybdenum occurence. This is not what you need. You will not earn much on such ore." More

10. I am looking for a good lawyer to protect my copyright who knows how to make good money on this situation.
It is very good that they use my intellectual property, but they have to pay for everything.More

11.  We started the design and construction of our new mining plant. This is a new generation plant for efficiency, but with minimal cost.
I'm leaving Chile.
I did not sign any contracts. More

12.  I did not sign any contracts.
I did not give permission to use my name for any company and persons.
I do not have intermediaries and obligations.
I am not affiliated with any companies, nor in any way.
I am not interested in politics. More

13. Hackers attack my computers almost every day.
All my accounts are hacked.
They reconfigure antivirus software for a reduced level of protection on my computer. More

14. Innovator tells you that this is not elementary field.
They found it from space using satellite data.
For you there is a difference, how did he find his field, if it is bullshit? More

15.  No need to teach anyone. For this, you will need centuries of hard work and the abandonment of all your stereotypes and delusions. I think that for you it is almost impossible.
You need to buy a my "Mineral Benefication Information System" and let it work. More


Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

No comments:

Post a Comment