Wednesday 11 July 2018

Who is manipulating us in Linkedin?

They write that there are 36 comments, but I see 30.

Why do they hide comments from me in Linkedin?

They hid this comment of Joseph Dos Santos from me, too. I did not see his comments, but I got a message. I wrote: "They write comments and cowardly erase them" and the comment appeared again. Who did this? He or Linkedin? I dont know.

He wrote: "Natalia, I may have miss-read the point of your post.". So he also did not see my comment?
 

Who is manipulating us in Linkedin?

I do not like to communicate in Linkedin. They hide comments, hide publications. I wrote a lot about it. I and you see different things.
  
You can read also 
Why do they delete my scientific articles and films in the Linkedin in my group "HOLLYWOOD & MINING"?
I demand the abolition of censorship
They do not block all my scientific statements in Linkedin, but selectively. This is censorship.
Why do I work under strict censorship in Linkedin?
Why do they hide from you scientific information in Linkedin?
Who stole my scientific publications? I'll continue the search!
I told you that they forbid me to criticize the Englishmen in Linkedin!
 Why does Linkedin hide my scientific publications from you?
Linkedin is fighting against science and scientists?
What does the freedom of speech mean for a scientist?

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

1 comment: