Sunday 8 July 2018

I own methods, which allow to confirm the theoretical hypothesis by only a few experiments, but not in the tens and hundreds of expensive experiments

The situation of market of flotation reagents is as follows.
  • Chemical companies have a wide range of reagents that can increase the efficiency of flotation.
  • Plants want to buy these reagents.
But none of them does not know how to use it correctly.

The chemicals are the cure for the Plant. I am, as a doctor, I know a Plant, reagents and I know how prescribe a dose and method of using the cure.

We prefer the services and we sell the packages of "theoretical" solutions as they are.
In fact, our solutions are not only theoretical, but they also have a practical basis (not quite finished).

We have a lot of solutions. All of my proposed solutions very real and I do not suggest anything that I can not carry out on my own. I am confident in the result. Doubtful ideas I did not even propose.

Make sure in this is quite simple. Customer may purchase one of our low-cost solutions. If he is satisfied with quality, then he can acquire another solution or a solution package. In any case, I do not refuse counseling and information support for my clients.

I can independently carry out experiments if where is a need (for a fee) and other forms of assistance.

I own methods, which allow to confirm the theoretical hypothesis by only a few experiments, but not in the tens and hundreds of expensive experiments.



In any case, the customer will receive a new quality technological solution by modest aount of money that his company usually spends on office supplies. And the customer will save up hundreds of thousands or million of dollars that he will inevitably spend on their own research.

I need a good agent.

We are committed to long-term performance with a reputation.

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya
 

No comments:

Post a Comment