Wednesday 4 July 2018

They write comments and cowardly erase them

They hid this comment of Joseph Dos Santos from me. I did not see his comments, but I got a message. 
I wrote: "They write comments and cowardly erase them" and the comment appeared again. Who did this? He or Linkedin? I dont know.

Who is manipulating us in Linkedin?


Joseph Dos Santos  wrote a comment in group "Society for Mining, Metallurgy & Exploration Group" Linkedin, but erased it in two hours. 

What are you scared of? Stay, I'm ready for a discussion.

Joseph Dos Santos   wrote:  "The author describes bad management on one hand then hopes for a better approach on the other but has no example of such a successful approach or even how to get there. A lot like Thomas Moore's "Utopia"."


July 11, 2018.
 I wrote the answer to him: "You wrote "Thomas Moore's "Utopia"". It is necessary to write so "Thomas More's "Utopia"". He has a different surname.".  
A few hours later, they deleted or hidden my comment.


Who is manipulating us in Linkedin?

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

1 comment:

  1. July 11, 2018.
    I wrote the answer to him: "You wrote "Thomas Moore's "Utopia"". It is necessary to write so "Thomas More's "Utopia"". He has a different surname.".
    A few hours later, they deleted or hidden my comment.

    ReplyDelete