Tuesday 27 February 2018

Top 10 tweets in February on Twitter , 2018

1. For me, it's not news that the USGS does not distinguish minerals from metals. Why didn't anyone tell them about that for 100 years? (1 in the overall ranking in Blog Gladiolus)


2.  MINING MONEYBALL (3 in the overall ranking in Blog Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya)


3.  How to separate the GOLD and PLATINUM? Gravity separation? No! Flotation? Also no!Electrical separation? Yes! (Blog Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya)


4.  If I use XRF to the golf course, possibly I will find more than 30 chemical elements. What do you think, can this golf course be a mineral deposit? (5 in the overall ranking in Blog Gladiolus


5.  Our "philosophy of beneficiation" is based on rigorous mathematical analysis plus our knowledge and experience.
We can help you get into the playoffs of the world league at low cost.
No guesswork - only a rigorous science! (3 in the overall ranking in Blog Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya)


6. They asked me very often: "How to separate phosphate from carbonate?" My answer: "You need to ask a more specific question. What are the MINERALS that need to be separated?  (Blog Gladiolus)


7. One asked me: "Geologists have discovered a new site. This ore contains chalcopyrite, sphalerite, pyrrhotite. What risks?"
My answer: "The risks are very high. Geologists have made gross errors. Investors can lose a money with this occurrense". (Blog Gladiolus)


8. CLASSIFICATION OF MINERALS BASED ON THE ABILITY TO BE SUPPRESSED BY POLYMERS AT FLOTATION By Natalia Petrovskaya  (Blog Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya)


9. One man invites to buy a deposit that contains vanadium, rhenium, gold, platinum, palladium, uranium, molybdenum, copper, nickel, lead and REE. What will you advise me? (Blog Gladiolus


10.  What "Liberty Star" is looking for in The Hay Mountain in Arizona?Many people ask me to give free advice. I will show you one example. Within 2.5 years I received from the "Liberty Star" more than 50 letters. Read some letters.  (5 in the overall ranking in Blog Gladiolus)
Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

No comments:

Post a Comment