Thursday 15 February 2018

One writes to me: "Do you join our group if you are interested?"

One from Catholic University writes to me: "We are developing a deposit of REE and platinum. Do you join our group if you are interested?"

My answer to this proposal and the like: "No, I'm not interested in working in an university group or other scientific group or a team, in such groups there is usually a very blurred composition of their members and blurred responsibility for the final result of the project.
I'm not happy with the fact that I can not determine the final result in such cases, as a result it is very bad for any project, investor.
I work alone, I can do almost anything I need. I use to personally answer for the final result of my work.
Therefore, I do not need any bands, except my own little team.
If necessary, I myself will attract to my team on a temporary basis those who I need. "
 
Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya
 

No comments:

Post a Comment