Wednesday 14 February 2018

One said me: "The only problem with the flotation Cu-Mo porphyry ores exist"

One said me: "The only problem with the flotation Cu-Mo porphyry ores exist - this pyrite flotation"

I said: "You are wrong.
Cu-Mo porphyry ore contains 65-75% silicates and only 1.5-5% pyrite.

A lot of the problems in the flotation of Cu-Mo porphyry ores exist:
  • Flotation active silicates
  • Swelling particles
  • Adhering particles
  • Flotation of pyrite and many others

I did the calculations: If you suppress only pyrite, then you have a copper concentrate with a copper content of 6-9%.
If you suppress only silicates, you have a copper concentrate with a copper content of 12-17%."

P.S.  I made this calculation 3 years ago. I am very advanced in solving the problems of flotation of porphyry ores. I created several solutions to fix these problems. "THE STORE OF MY IDEAS AND TECHNOLOGICAL SOLUTIONS"

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

No comments:

Post a Comment