Thursday 28 June 2018

They erase from the general rating my following publications

 These publications are included in the rating of the best. They wash them.

1.  I'm NOT A POLITICAL SCIENTIST. 
I'm studying a Physical World Map, not a Political World Map
You often ask me: "In which country is the best place for us to go in for mining?"
I answer you: "I'm NOT A POLITICAL SCIENTIST. I'm  studying a Physical World Map, not a Political World Map.."

2. I'm not interested in working in an university group or other scientific group or a team
One  writes to me: "Do you join our group if you are interested?"

My answer to this proposal and the like: "No, I'm not interested in working in an university group or other scientific group or a team, in such groups there is usually a very blurred composition of their members and the same blurred responsibility for the final result of the project.

I'm not happy with the fact that I can not determine the final result in such cases, as a result it is very bad for any project, customer or investor.

I work alone, I can do almost anything I need.  I use to personally answer for the final result of my work. Therefore, I do not need any bands, except my own little team.

3. If I use XRF to the golf course, possibly I will find more than 30 chemical elements. What do you think, can this golf course be a mineral deposit?
 

4. One geologist told me: "I've found a deposit of REE"
One geologist told me: "I've found a deposit of REE, which content is 4-6%. Develop me a technology, please!"

I told him: "Firstly I would like to be sure that you have found the deposit, rather than granite quarry.
Later, he gave me the mineralogical composition of the ore. I was right. He found an apatite deposit. Usually, apatite is breed mineral.
This occurrence is not a REE deposit. Fertilizer is the maximum You can get."

P.S. A good mineral deposit is a rare find. Not every occurrence of minerals is a true mineral deposit.

For example, under the guise of REE deposits, they can sell an occurrence containing apatite, thorite, fluorite, brockite and many others. Such “deposits” are unpromising for the production of REE.

From apatite you can get only mineral fertilizers. You can become an ordinary fertilizer producer, but you will never become a Rare Earth King.

You didn’t dream about this!

We can give a lot of such examples. We presented in the table only a few real examples:

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

No comments:

Post a Comment