Monday 7 May 2018

The problem of silicates is typical for the western coast of the South and North America's

One wrote to me: "I do not believe that the problem of silicate flotation exists, I think that everything is simple".

I answered: "Many can not understand the problems of flotation of silicates.
This problem is typical for almost all the ores of the Western coast of America's, and you live on the Eastern. Americans have not solved this problem so far.

Look at my theoretical calculations for the Cu-Mo ore. Practice shows that my calculations are correct.

I made the same calculation for iron ore.
Scientific articles prove that I am right, my calculations are correct.

You can not never remove all silicates if you use these reagents on the South and North America's."

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya


No comments:

Post a Comment