Wednesday 9 May 2018

I regularly receive proposals for receiving investment on some conditions

The fact is that our team offers its intellectual products and services for sale. This is our "cash", which we "take home." We do not invest this money in anyone's business.

If you are interested in becoming an intermediary in the sale of our goods and / or services to third parties when we are ready to pay you a commission of 10% of the transaction amount.

The quality of our intellectual goods and services we guarantee. I can say that the demand for these offers is consistently high.

Perhaps you are the intermediary or agent that both sides can trust.
 
Do money with us!
  • All my scientific products belong only to me. I did not give permission to use my name, my intellectual property, my articles, my sites, scientific achievements. Never. To nobody.
  • We are the only creators, developers and right-holders of our developments.
  • I do not have intermediaries and obligations (neither written nor oral).
  • We have no proxies, confidants, agents, envoys, lawyers, representatives, partners, intermediaries and etc.
Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya

No comments:

Post a Comment