Tuesday 27 March 2018

Gladiolus: Top 10 posts in March


I have traditionally published a rating for the month. I do not guarantee that the rating for March corresponds to your interests. A few days ago, a few people visited all my blogs and influenced the ratings.
Sincerely


1. For me, it's not news that the USGS does not distinguish minerals from metals. Why didn't anyone tell them about that for 100 years? (The post is 2 months overall ranking! 1 in the overall ranking within two months)


2. They want, that I withdraw from the claim in The Court 


3. My petition to the Inter-American Commission on Human Rights has been received and preliminarily recorded


4. I'd love to see your face when they bring you a dumper with "Raw material" or "Mineral"; but not "Metal"

5. Silicon metal does not exist!

6. The Chinese company XINHAI has created a website on my behalf. The site contains advertising of state company of Chile "CODELCO". I DID NOT GIVE PERMISSION TO USE MY NAME!  (2 in the overall ranking. The post is 3 months overall ranking!)



8.  If I use XRF to the golf course, possibly I will find more than 30 chemical elements. What do you think, can this golf course be a mineral deposit?  (The post is 2 months overall ranking! Over the month, he rose from 5th place to 3 in the overall ranking.)




Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya




No comments:

Post a Comment