Thursday 8 March 2018

They change my accounts again

March, 6 2018.Yesterday I wrote complaints to the UN and OAS about the violation of my child's rights.
Today they turned on 2-Step Verification on gmail and removed restrictions on other accounts.
Coincidence?


March, 8 2018.

Gmail: They disabled 2-step verification today. Other accounts have restrictions


TWITTER: I have more than 4800 readers, but my news feed is empty.

LinkedIn: On March 7, they changed my version to LinkedIn


TWITTER:  March 8, 2018. They hacked my husband's account again.


TWITTER:  March 19, 2018. They hacked my husband's account again.



Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya


You can read also
They hack into our accounts every day
Be careful! Unknown people systematically hack into my accounts 
THEY HACKED MY ACCOUNTS AGAIN
DID THEY HACKED MY SITES?

No comments:

Post a Comment