Sunday 5 August 2018

You ask me about the investments in my country

I appeal to official and state bodies to solve my gestion often. They do not solve questions.

As a rule, they do not answer me or answer like this: 
  • I closed the case. 
  • I attached this case to another. 
  • I will not answer. 
  • I already sent the answer. 
  • I passed the complaint to another. 
  • This is not my competence. 
  • You do not understand my language ...
Now imagine that you have invested billions of dollars and read their answers again. Where will you find your money?

 A small example from my life.
 In 2015 I provided the documents to the state attorneys. According to the law, he had to collect a debt in my favor from one person. More than 3 years have passed. The debt of this person has grown 10 times. State lawyers want to close the case.  Assistant attorneys require that I withdraw the application (They want, that I withdraw from the claim in The Court).

I wish you all good luck.
Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya 



1 comment:



  1. Dear Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya,


    Madam,



    I am happy to receive your prompt and affirmative response. From the standpoint of my study of your company profile and interest in mineral investment, I must say that, I am marveled at the level of your deep commitments.



    Madam, in honesty client does not have any investment project plan in mind which is the reason I turned to you to seek your managerial care of funds which you are to invest in any lucrative business venture of your choice in your Country which can be appreciated in the Economic market and as well yield us more profit.



    The funds originated from several contracts done by an oil servicing firm with my client oversees during his active service associated with over dozen's companies, and my client used his top position to inflate over invoice to several millions of dollars extra, while the principal companies had been paid its contract funds already and my client is no longer in active service.



    Therefore the total sum of $175million USD is what my client wants to invest with you. The funds are legitimate funds, keep in a secured location know to my client trusted lieutenant. As per the Tax Charges, this will be settled once the fund hit your account before any investment project will be carried out through it will be done according to the law of your country to avoid tax evasion.

    Terms: JV partnerships; investors shall be entitled to 40% of ROI of the net profit/income with payments of ROI to start within a year, though depending on the duration of the project.


    Please assure me that there would be no problem when the fund is credited in your bank account. The future of my client’s family depends on this fund. As a Christian, before I embarked on this journey, I prayed and made discrete efforts to select you above all because this assignment was entrusted to me as a last resort to save family future.



    Please if you are interested in my proposition, I will need you to forward to me your executive summary/business plan. As soon as I have this information from you, I will review them, if your business plan is acceptable to us, I will open further communications with you and your company. During this period, a Non-Disclosure Investment Funding Contract Agreement/Partnership Deed will be sent to you, for your review and signing.

    After the signing, I will go further into processing the joint venture partnership documents before the funding will be released to your company.


    Hoping I have been able to answer your questions, and how we can move forward.



    Looking forward to hearing from you, as soon as possible.



    Regards,



    Ahmed Jikar

    ReplyDelete