Sunday 24 March 2019

Let the one who received money from you do it for you!

One good man loved football and had a football club. He loved money too.  

Once he saw a very good football player. He was free and independent and did not play in his football club. 

Good man thought: "No one protects him. I can sell it to another club. They can pay well for hir."  

Good man cheated and sold a very good football player to another football club. He received a lot of money for him, but he did not pay a very good football player a cent. Is he a slave trader or slave owner  

Very good football player stopped playing well because he stopped being a free man: 

"Let the person who got the money from you play for your club.
 I am not your slave, I am a free man!"

Ph.D. Natalia Petrovskaya


1 comment:

  1. Stop demanding my signature from scammers. I did not sign anything. I have no middlemen. Let the one who received money from you do it for you!

    ReplyDelete